Itano-gun Kitajima-cho Nakamura Aza Eguchi 1-8
10:00-20:00 (weekends and public holidays)
* The store may close early if stocks of gelato run out
A quiet, riverside gelato store and cafe using fresh milk and hand-picked fruit.
Natura, found by the banks of the Kyu Yoshino River in Kitajima-cho, is a gelato store also serving coffee and sweets and with a focus on using natural ingredients. The milk for the gelato is brought in daily from highlands in Okayama, and all fruit and other ingredients are hand-picked. Even the coffee beans used in coffee served at the store are brought in from Toyotomi Coffee in the City.
- Gelato single – 315 yen (one flavour) / double 367 yen (two flavours) – cookies and cream, cocoa and cream, fresh chocolate, royal milk tea, rich caramel, maccha, etc.
- Gelato takeaway – 1,260 yen (500 cc, two flavours) / 2,205 yen (1,000 cc, two flavours)
- Handmade peach juice 540 yen
- Red Shiso Juice 357 yen
- Caramel / Vanila Cafe Late 504 yen
The menu also includes a variety of other coffee, cakes and desserts.
While the menu leaves little to be desired, one of Natura’s main attractions is its riverside location. The store sits right next to the Kyu Yoshino River, and while the parking area sits right next to a main roadway the store itself is quiet and peaceful. Inside, customers have a wide view through large windows out onto the river, and there is even a small landing area and outside deck for those who want to enjoy the outdoors during the warmer months of the year.