Tokushima-shi Sumiyoshi 1-6-11
* Lunch 11：30～15：00 (LO 14：00)
* Dinner 17：30～22：30 (LO 21：15)
* Closed on Mondays or the next day when Monday is a public holiday.
* A total of 25 parking spaces are available.
A store offering authentic pizza so popular the seats are almost always full. Sugatti is popular for its menu of pizzas served fresh from a wood-fire kiln brought in especially from Italy. The pizza crusts are made using flour from Naples and have a strong texture to them.
Pizza isn’t the only thing on the menu, however, as the store has a large a la carte menu using pasta, fresh vegetables, meat and seafood from Tokushima*. Very good lunch and dinner sets are also available, and you can even make take out orders for pizza.
* The a la carte menu is written in fine characters in Japanese on a blackboard and is a little hard to read.
- Lunch sets from 997 yen
- Pizza and pasta sets from 1554 yen
- Iberico Ham Sauté 1580 yen
The name of the chef who owns the store is Mr. Suga. His nickname, Sugattii is the root of the store’s name, and part of its popularity is in his friendly nature. The store is often filled up around lunch and dinner time, so making a reservation in advance is the way to go.